Process serving course
*2 Day hands on practical £300*
Process serving is quite a complex subject. Its difficult to get it right and easy to get it wrong. Demystify the complexity of process serving with our 2 day practical hands on course. The most daunting part of process serving is completing the affidavit or statement/certificate of service. You will get plenty of guidance and practice filling in these documents.
This is the only process serving course in the UK that you go live on the street and try mock serves knocking on real doors with real people and handling real documents.
Our 2 day hands on practical course will cover the following:
- What is process serving and why do we process serve?
- Document types you will be serving
- The actual process of service
- Making appointments to serve
- When you can serve and the restrictions
- The difference between good and bad service
- Date of service/Deemed date of service which can be different
- Use of envelopes
- Affidavits & statement/certificate of service ( proof or service )
- Your safety when process serving
Call us for course availability on 01279 215577. We run courses throughout the UK.
*2 day hands on practical course £300*